It's easy to partner with us, and help us to better serve our communty!
You can support us financially, of course, or join one of our clubs. But if you are looking for other ways you can partner with us, there are items we collect all through the year for various projects.
Call us if you have any of these items or others to donate, and we will be sure they get to an appropriate project.
Some of the thing things we collect all year long include:
- Paper products (toilet tissue, paper towels, Kleenex, paper plates)
- Baby diapers (all sizes), wipes, formula, gently used clothing
- Sewing supplies (fabrics, yarns, etc) and craft supplies (old ceiling fan blades, spindles, ribbons, etc.)
- Men's clothing, all sizes (Socks and underwear MUST be new, other clothing can be gently used)
- New storybooks for children
- New socks for infants
- New or like new small stuffed animals
- Pet supplies - food (especially canned food), old towels or blankets
- Pretty pillowcases (to make little girl's dresses)
- Bagged chips for nursing home
- Small, inexpensive prizes for nursing home Bingo
- School supplies
- Small new toys for Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes
- Non-perishable food items
- Personal items for men and women (hotel toiletries, sample size, or full size) Shampoo, deodorant, q-tips, feminine hygeine products, etc.
Basically, any item you use in your own home, we collect for places like the Pregnancy Centers, Veteran's Home, Safe House for women and children, and others. You can
to pick up anything you'd like to donate, and we'll make arrangements to pick up your items. We appreciate any and all donations, and can provide a tax
receipt upon request.
Please feel free to send us an email if you have any questions or would like more information about any of our projects.